Pages

Saturday, September 1

A/W

Time for another somewhat haphazard Polyvore post! There are loads of seriously amazing and fierce pieces floating around online at the minute, so I thought I'd share my favourites with you! You can probably tell, but this season I'm really into looking a bit tougher but still with a femme edge. I already own a couple of these pieces (the bandeau, docs, a similar leather jacket and the blue skirt), so you'll be seeing them in outfit posts soon enough, and the others are on my wishlist for the time being. 

Dr Martens 1460 8 holes in patent black - found online here
ASOS Curve leather jacket - found online here
Velvet bandeau top by Chubby Cartwheels - found online here
Metallic silver dress by Lovedrobe - found online here
Inspire galaxy print leggings - found online here
ASOS curve flippy flower skirt - found online here
ASOS curve obi belt - found online here
Domino Dollhouse Pin Up Perfection pencil skirt - found online here


1 comment: