Pages

Friday, June 10

Let's talk about this dress. I stared at it lustily most of last year in the straight size section of ASOS, but at £65 and only going up to a size 18, it was always way out of my budget and too risky to chance on. Then, a week or two ago, I decided to look at the straight size clearance section and lo and behold, there was one left, size 18, reduced to £15! Needless to say, it was fate, and when it arrived it conspired to fit perfectly! It's a fancy dress and the lace it really beautiful. I wore it backwards here (with the bow front facing) and attempted to dress it down in a grunge-y style with a charity shop blazer and docs. I'd love a nice pair of wedges and a clutch to do it eveningwear justice.

Dress, ASOS, £15.20
Blazer, charity shop, £2
Belt, old vintage stock
Docs, gifted

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie - but this looks amazing, its just so flattering. Enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete