Pages

Tuesday, March 8

I'm back at work, pah. I'm still wayyyyy behind on posting, so here's two outfits worn last week, both utilising this leopard print body con number I found at Leeds Affordable Vintage Fair a few years back.

Top photo:
Dress, £14, vintage
Cardigan, $5 vintage (bought in New York in 2009)
Belt, Dorothy Perkins, £5(?)
Docs, gifted

Bottom photo:
Dress, £14, vintage
Lace body, Very.co.uk, £12
Scarf, old vintage stock
Docs, gifted

Proper thoughts will return eventually. For now I'm feeling a little glum and choose True Blood and pajamas instead. x

4 comments:

  1. Must be nice to be able to wear docs to work! You look adorable, and I like the pairing of the brown with the black. Very chic.

    Literalgemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Kirsty, I love your outfit(s)!! So stylish and funky. Adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing!!! I LOVE the first photo. You look great!

    ReplyDelete