Pages

Saturday, October 9


So,my internet still sucks. Hopefully I'll be back next week, but in the mean time I'll try and do a couple of brief outfit blogs and hope to catch up with my emails.

My most favourite 70s shirt dress! Bought from Traid at one of their £2 sales in 2006, in my second year of uni. I loved Traid! I worked in a call centre really close to Brixton centre, and I'd always get there early to have a rummage. But the best part about Traid was their £4/£2/£1 sales - which got me some of my bargains when I lived in London.

70s shirt dress - £2, Traid sale
Jumper - £7, dorothy perkins
Belt - £free, my stock
Grey socks -£2 Primark
Loafers - £17, vintage shop in Liverpool

Back soon with more poignant updates! x

1 comment:

  1. I really love your eye for clothes and putting them together, lady. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete